The baby product market gets bigger – and more overwhelming for new parents – every day. There’s so much to think about when deciding what to buy for a new baby: purpose, safety, longevity, spatial constraints, aesthetic, and the list goes on. With new products launching almost daily, we decided it was time to compile a list of some of our favorites, spanning gear and bath to furniture.
- giggle’s new Lotions & Potions collection: giggle has just debuted a new line of baby skincare and cleaning products. The entire line is free of parabens, Phthalates, dyes and artificial fragrances, and it is made in the USA – a new must-have for us. Everything is earth-friendly, and hypoallergenic, and the bath products are tear-free. The light all-natural Sweet Rice Milk Scent is super delicious – not too fragrant and the kind of new baby smell you want to keep inhaling. The best part? In addition to being gentle for baby, it’s gentle for mom as well, and the magical All Purpose Wonder Balm is a perfect fix for dry hands which new moms know all too well.
- Micuna’s Smart Fresh Bassinet boasts breathable mesh sides to allow for fresh air flow and easy sight lines to baby. And, it’s on wheels, making it easy for caretakers to move this from room to room. http://www.giggle.com/micuna-smart-fresh-bassinet/MS21550.html
- Nuna LEAF and LEAF Wind attachment: The LEAF Curv brings soothing baby seats to a new level, staying in motion for 2+ minutes with a single gentle push. Need longer soothing and have your hands full? The LEAF Wind attaches right to the LEAF seat base, and keeps baby in gentle motion through one of six speed settings. No batteries necessary makes this even better.
- BABYBJORN’s Baby Carrier One Air: This soft and breathable carrier makes babywearing a little cooler for mom and baby alike. Usable from birth, this carrier does not require an additional infant insert, and offers caretakers four carrying positions that are ergonomic for baby.
- CYBEX Platinum Priam: This is truly the latest and greatest in gear, suitable from newborn to around age 4, and customizable for every lifestyle. Three different wheel options appeal to city dwellers and weekend warriors alike, and two different seat options create additional versatility. As an added bonus, the deep color palette will keep foot mess to a minimum for older tots.
Considering any of these products? Have you used these brands before? Let me know your thoughts!